Whether you are just starting an arts practice, been developing a practice for ages, developing an upcoming event/exhibition/production or recently wrapped up an event/exhibition/production, using a coach or mentor can be a powerful tool to reflect, align and implement new strategies in your practice. Take control of your destiny and be held accountable to discover simple and innovative tools in marketing and audience development that can be applied everyday.
During a Mentorship you will be able to:
- Clarify actionable goals that drive YOUR artistic journey
- Identify YOUR unique artistic value in the market (Artistic Brand)
- Identify YOUR audience type(s)
- Understand the various channels that connect with YOUR audience
- Initiate long-term relationships with audience members through clear communication
- Build YOUR network and opportunities within the industry and community